Everybody wants to own or start their own business, but you’re the one who’s out there making the moves. That’s why you looked us up. But successfully starting and driving a business toward maturity is more than just being able to make moves. It’s about making the right moves.
Startup Business Formation Minus the GuessworkLet 888Accounting.com do your legwork for you while you embark on this new venture. It’s the fast and easy way to set your new business up to enjoy endless growth and well-calculated success from day one forward. We work with a lot of startups. That gives us a few insights into a variety of industries -- it’s what we do. 888 helps businesses run more effectively and efficiently.
New Business Assistance From the Ground UpWe bring CPA and MBA-powered ideas, techniques, and solutions, providing you with vital information which will help you:
- Select your startup business type
- Maintain tax law compliance
- Execute annual tax planning and tax preparation
- Custom tailor an accounting package for your specific requirements
Which Business Structure is Best for You?
Are we going to start an LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, or is it going to be a Sole Proprietorship?If you don’t know how to file for required ID numbers, we’ll help with that, too. Our accountants and bookkeepers can give you accounting software suggestions, support, or we can handle your outsourced accounting needs as well.
Cash Flow Projections for Your New BusinessTax Planning is crucial to your new business. We’ll help you set up a tax solution that best helps your type of business to help it flourish within your respective industry. We’ll keep you current on ever-changing tax laws, which helps you better take advantage of tax benefits related to your business entity. We can help with all of the intangibles, too. Our startup business formation solutions and services include:
- Sales, Deposit, and Expense Report / Maintenance
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Credit Batch Reconciliation / Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Risk Management / Fraud Management
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Cash Flow Planning / Forecasting
- Electronic Payment Management
- Financial Contract Review